To prolong storage stability, it is supplied as a non-accelerated version together with a special acceleration solution (PureACC). Once accelerated and catalysed with MEKP, it cures at room temperature, but for optimum fire protection properties post-curing at 60°C for 8 hours is recommended after demoulding.
- excellent fire protection via intumescence
- low smoke generation during fire
- reduced heat release rates
- low flame spread
- halogen and asbestos-free
- limited colours available: RAL 7035 is a standard colour, others on request