Finnester Coatings offers a complete 'coat-and-return' service to all prospective customers!
The steps for sending your sample for us
- Please send us minimum 3-4 panels of your substrate and we will check adhesion compatibility of our coatings and then coat these panels up to return to you for testing.
- Our preference is for A4-sized panels, but we can work with smaller and larger sizes.
- Please advise which panel face to coat and any restrictions on surface preparation (e.g. is light sanding permitted).
- Please advise the target fire test objective for the performance of the panels when supplying them, along with any colour, gloss and texture preferences.
- Please send all panels to Finnester Coatings, Mestarinkatu 3, FI-15800 Lahti, Finland, marked for the attention of Trevor Fielding, preferably by courier service.
- We can also arrange for indicative ignition and heat release fire testing to be carried out at a local laboratory, for a reasonable cost.
- Wet samples of Finnester's HybridRED technology are only available if these are covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement, or if sufficient initial panel testing has proved positive.
For any further questions, please contact
Mobile +358 50 341 0560
Please note our sample requests are intended for the business request of qualifying companies only and not personal requests.